4 INTERCOM CHANNELS TO 16 LINES
Altair MTX-416 is a programmable Intercom Matrix that allows instant recall of up to 5 different presets. Each preset determines the allocation of up to 16 intercom lines into the 4 available intercom channels.
- 4 Intercom Channels to 16 lines.
- 5 Instant Recall Presets.
- Easy to use. Simple to operate.
- Daisy chain expansion in Vertical & Horizontal.
- USB interface. Logic external control.
- Compatibility to any party line intercom system.
- Operation as 4×16 or 16×4 Audio Matrix.
- Rear connectors by Phoenix TM sockets.
The Matrix operates in vertical and exclusive mode, so any intercom equipment connected to line 1 for example can be addressed exclusively to one of the 4 channels.
Power to the lines is taken from the 4 intercom channels and distributed to the selected lines.
The design incorporates input and output link connectors for easy X and Y expansion of number of channels and/or lines. An 8 ch to 32 lines matrix system can be done with 4 units.
The use of a Matrix in any medium to large size intercom system allows for daily instant reorganization of the full intercom functionality and the ability for easy reconfiguration by the system administrator.
The unit can also be used as an 4 in to 16 out Audio matrix and by using the reverse mode, it can be operated as a 16 in to 4 out matrix-selector operating in horizontal exclusive mode.