LAWO Model: mc²56 / mc²56 xt / mc²56xc PERFORMANCE, PURE AND SIMPLE OR PERFORMANCE PLUS
Model: mc²56 / mc²56 xt / mc²56xc
PERFORMANCE, PURE AND SIMPLE OR PERFORMANCE PLUS
A performance console just got even bigger.
Compact, flexible, versatile. With a resourceful engine under the hood, there’s plenty of power to handle any situation. It is easy to understand, and intuitive to operate. This is the mc² 56. The console delivers performance that combines the proven quality of Lawo consoles with state-of-the-art features, improved functions and clever innovations.
And the new mc²56 xt pushes the envelope even further by doubling the fader count on the same footprint. Our conclusion in a single sentence: the mc²56 xt gives the highest fader density and flexibility ever. For maximum performance. Performance plus.
From extra small to extra large: Five frame sizes in two flavors
The size of the task determines the size of the tool, and not vice versa. Therefore, the mc² 56 is available in five different frame sizes: for example, 16 faders for smaller outside broadcast vehicles or 80 faders for more complex challenges. And for even more control on the same footprint, the XT models provide 48 to 144 faders in a high-density dual fader layout. Further expansion can be achieved with 16 or 32 fader stand-alone extenders. With the mc² 56 and mc² 56 xt, you can get the mixing console to meet your exact requirements, tailor-made.
Form follows function: The central control section
This Lawo console goes beyond outstanding audio quality and reliability to provide operational excellence as well. With its clearly structured central control section, it delivers an optimal workflow, so that you never lose your overview, even in the most hectic situations. Thanks to many carefully thought-out details and innovative features, the console is easy to understand and very intuitive to operate. Easy-to-reach individually assignable user-buttons provide direct access to key parameters, and with its large trackball buttons, smart-looking illuminated rotary knobs and HD-resolution touchscreen operation, anyone who encounters the mc² 56 can get started immediately.
- Permanent metering of all 16 central faders
- Many directly accessible parameters (including all 6 dynamic parameters)
- 9 individually assignable user buttons
- Illuminated rotary knobs overview at a glance
- Large trackball buttons
- Improved snapshot operation with directly accessible buttons
- Integrated RTW goniometer or user panel in the overbridge
Form still follows function: The decentralised control section.
The decentralized control capability is a proven winner. The sensible layout of control elements, combined with a wealth of practical features, guarantee maximum efficiency for demanding productions.
The main highlights:
- Button-glow for colour-coding the channel strips and enhanced user guidance even in low light conditions
- Real 2-man operation with fully decentralized control of all parameters including bank and layer selection, EQ, dynamics and bus assignment
- Expanded, simplified touch control for operations such as VCA allocation, bus assignment, meter pickup/mode select and mix-minus configuration
- User buttons in the channel strips can be changed as required, so that up to 12 parameters can be triggered using the 4 fader user buttons