REAL TIME PATROL
The patrol or inspection worker has the task of guarding / controlling the entrusted premises, property or technology.
With the Active Guard patrol sensor, you can monitor the fulfillment of his duties online in real time.
ACTIVE GUARD IS SUITABLE FOR WORKERS ON CAMPUSES
The Active Guard patrol sensor is ideal for use in areas where the patrol route runs alternately outside and inside buildings. Even when the sensor goes out of range of mobile networks during a patrol, it sends messages from the patrol immediately after it gets back to the signal. In the event of a longer delay, the evaluation portal of the control room notifies this fact as an alarm condition.
THREE BUTTONS, SIMPLE OPERATION, DURABLE DESIGN.
ONLY WELL-PERFORMED PATROL AND REVISION ACTIVITIES MAKE SENSE.
The Active Guard sensor, developed especially for the purpose of recording and controlling patrols, is a great tool for achieving the quality of control activities.
- The security / inspection worker identifies himself / herself via the Active Guard sensor at the checkpoints marked with contactless identification chips, which he / she has the task of visiting and checking in a given time in a given order.
- The Active Guard device is in permanent connection with the central control room (or PCO), where they have an overview of each guard’s performance.
- Intuitive operation with 3 buttons ensures easy operation for the patrol worker.
- The evaluation of the correctness of the performed patrols takes place immediately .
- The advantage is a clear list of patrols displayed according to the correctness of execution as well as automated control of the fulfillment of tasks with notification of possible errors.
ACTIVE GUARD PROTECTS GUARDS AND PROPERTY
By pressing the SOS button, the field worker can send an alarm signal to the patrol portal, which is usually under the permanent control of the supervisory dispatcher (or the message can go to the manager’s mobile phone).
In the event of an accident or other emergency, the sensor sends the SOS signal to the control room thanks to the MAN-DOWN function.
The sensor can be used as a mobile phone, when after pressing the button it establishes a call with a predefined telephone number.
INFORMATION FROM PATROLS IN ONE PLACE
All information about patrols is registered within the patrol portal PATROLCONTROL
Users enter the PATROLCONTROL web portal via a secure connection and can manage all entrusted patrol agendas there.
Within the PATROLCONTROL portal, it is possible to manage the agenda of guards, objects, facilities, checkpoints and routes, to record and resolve deviations in the normal activities of guards during the performance of the service.
- It monitors the guard’s timely entry into service
- Beginning and end of the patrol
- Fulfillment of all checkpoints (eg in exact order, time interval)
- GPS location of a security guard
- Guard vigilance control
SITUATION CARD PRINTINGThe guard can immediately automatically send information to the portal (or trigger an alarm) by simply loading the situation card.
- simple and quick reporting of the situation (eg riots, destruction of inventory, injuries, theft, occurrence of the homeless, destruction of greenery, etc.)
- cards can be printed with a logo, description and pictograms
- we implement printing and design directly with us
A GOOD SECURITY AGENCY
GUARANTEES THE QUALITY OF SERVICES
It is not enough just a theoretically set plan of patrol control of the entrusted area, building, property. THE GOOD SECURITY AGENCY demonstrates the fulfillment of its duties and continuously monitors the movement and performance of its guards.
Because only consistent security makes sense.
There are no reviews yet.