- FreeSpeak II-BASE-II-5 Digital Wireless Base Station
- Supports both 1.9GHz and 2.4GHz FSII beltpacks on a single base station
- Routing and configuration of up to 5 FreeSpeak II beltpacks
- Four 2-wire ports with call signal, auto nulling (Clear-Com and RTS)
- Supports 2 transceivers natively and up to 10 transceivers via FSII splitter
- Multi-mode user interface has monitoring, setup and main station modes with assignable soft keys
- Matrix and partyline configurations support up to 12 channels and/or groups
- GPIOs allow assignment to trigger cue lights, tally or radios
- DECT Sync ports for optimizing co-located systems
- RF Audio Filter improves system performance in harsh RF environments
- Browser-based Core Configuration Manager (CCM) with InSite for real-time statistics, beltpack and transceiver diagnostics, and functionality such as Remote Mic Kill
- Text messaging from CCM to wireless beltpacks
- FSII-BASE-II-25BP-LICENSE (upgrade license to 25 bps)
1.9 GHz & 2.4 GHz
FreeSpeak II is a five-channel, full-duplex wireless intercom solution, ideal for large-scale, complex designs or specialized applications.
FreeSpeak II® Digital Wireless Intercom Systems
FreeSpeak II is a five-channel, full-duplex wireless intercom solution, ideal for large-scale, complex designs or specialized applications–requiring team members to be untethered and talking in independent channels of communication. After years of field experience and refinement, FreeSpeak II has become the de facto standard for wireless intercom operation in the 1.9GHz and 2.4GHz band across various markets. The exceptional RF performance and reliable connections across the system give users the peace of mind they need for staying connected at every major event, programming, stage performance, critical or mass area operation.
Features and/or Benefits
Designed for Dependability and Performance
The technology driving FreeSpeak II was designed from the ground up to provide the level of dependability and RF performance that professionals demand in different environments. Combining proven RF operations with smart engineering and ergonomic designs, FreeSpeak II delivers an unmatched solution that simply works time and again—even in the most challenging RF environments.
Stay Connected Everywhere
Reliable and flexible cellular roaming technology keeps your users connected and moving freely across an expansive space. Transceivers can be positioned away from the base station or matrix over CAT5 or over a fiber connection. Each Transceiver can create a coverage zone between 300 ft – 500 ft (indoors) or between 800 ft – 1500 ft (outdoor). Up to 10 Transceivers can be strategically placed to create a wide coverage area.
Intercom Your Way
With FreeSpeak II, you have many options with the way you choose to configure, deploy, operate, integrate and use the system and its components. Do you need to operate in 1.9GHz or 2.4GHz or both? Want a standalone system or as a matrix intercom integration? Use it for point-to-point and/or partyline communication? Connect over CAT5 or Fiber? Configure it completely from the base station or on the browser-based Core Configuration Tool? You make the decisions, and we deliver the solution.
Core Configuration Manager (CCM) with InSite
InSite live monitoring and telemetry of Beltpacks and Transceivers provides a better user experience for both audio performance and ease of use for all users. InSite includes tools for technical administrators to track beltpack roaming between cellular Transceivers and quality of service over time, thus helping to tune the system for best operation.
There are no reviews yet.